Terms & Condition
These terms and conditions govern your use of TechLaugh.com, a blog operated by TechLaugh(“Company”). By accessing TechLaugh.com, you agree to these terms in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, do not use our website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, the Company and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on TechLaugh.com. All rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from TechLaugh.com for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from TechLaugh.com without prior consent.
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from TechLaugh.com.
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from TechLaugh.com for commercial purposes.
- Redistribute content from TechLaugh.com, except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
- The comments made on TechLaugh.com are the responsibility of their authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any which it considers inappropriate, offensive, or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- By posting a Comment, you grant the Company a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit your Comments in all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors;
- System-wide accredited businesses, excluding soliciting non-profit organizations, charity fundraising groups, and charity shopping malls.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications, or other website information as long as the link is not deceptive, does not falsely imply sponsorship, and fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages that alter the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your website.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request.
Removal of Links
If you find any link on TechLaugh.com that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us. We will consider link removal requests but are not obligated to do so or to respond directly.
The information on TechLaugh.com is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied. We do not warrant that the information on this website is complete, true, accurate, or non-misleading.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
The Company may revise these terms and conditions from time to time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of TechLaugh.com from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using TechLaugh.com, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website.
Contact Us – techlaugh.com/contact-us